Google Pay Customer Care Number, G Pay Customer Service Number: Google Pay formally known as Tez is one of the best apps in India for UPI payments. It was launched in India in the year 2017. It is the simplest way to make payments, to do recharge and money transfers. When it comes to the customer service, we shall say that Google Pay provides best in class customer care service in its industry.
There are many situations when we might want to get in touch with the Customer Care of Google Pay. So to help the users, we have created this post. In this article we are going to tell you about:-
- Services Offered By Google Pay
- Google Pay Customer Care Number
- Google Pay Helpline No
- Google Pay 24×7 Toll-Free Number
- Email Id and Support Mail address of google pay
- Social Media Pages Of G-Pay
- Google Pay Office Address, Head Quarters
Google Pay Services:-
Google pay offers a lot of services in India. It is basically famous for the UPI based payment services. Some of the services available to the customers on the G-Pay app are:-
- Money Transfer By Tez Mode – Tez Mode on Google pay app offers quick transfer of money with nearby Google Pay Users using audio. There is no need of sharing your mobile number for the money transfer.
- Send Or Request Money – With Google Pay now you can send money or request money from a person. The payments are made instantly within seconds.
- Mobile Recharge – Google pay now offers 24×7 mobile recharge service in its app. Compleating a recharge is quite simple, just enter mobile no, select network, state, enter the amount and complete the recharge via UPI. The amount gets deducted directly from your bank account.
- Bill Payments – Now you can do electricity bill payment, broadband bill payment, Landline bill payments from your Google Pay app directly. This service is available 24 hours on all days. The customers also get amazing rewards in for of scratch card for every successful payment.
- Check Bank Account Balance – Checking your bank balance is now as simple as a click on your phone. With Google Pay, you can check your bank account balance any time anywhere for free.
Google Pay Customer Care Number (India)
Google Pay Customer Care Number – 1800-419-0157
How To contact Google Pay Customer Care?
The Google Pay customer care is available 24 hours, on all 7 days a week. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to get a call back instantly from the support team or to chat with a customer service agent.
- Open G Pay or Google Pay app on your mobile.
- Click on the 3 dots located on the upper right corner.
- Select settings.
- Scroll down and click on Help & Feedback.
- Tap on the “Contact” botton located at the end of the page.
- Now in the contact us section choose your choice of mode of communication from available options i.e. Chat / Phone (Call Back).
- Chat Option – If you select chat option, you will be redirected to a live chat page where you can raise your complaint with the customer care person. The query will be resolved instantly.
- Phone Option – This option is also referred to be as Call Back from Google Pay. To get the call back from G Pay customer care team, you shall submit your name, Country, mobile number, describe your issue (optional) and tap on the send button. You will get a call back from a phone number. Just answer the call and select 1/2 to speak to a customer care representative of Google Pay.
Note – Call Base Support is currently available in Hindi and English language only, other Indian languages like Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayali, Marathi, Bengali, Odiya, Gujarati, and more will be added soon as available language options.
Google Pay Social Media Pages
Facebook – Visit Here
Twitter – Visit Here
Youtube – Visit Here
Google Pay Office Address (India) & Head Quarter
Office Address (India)
Google India Pvt. Ltd,
No. 3, RMZ Infinity
Tower E Old Madras Road,
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors,
Bangalore – 560016
Google India Pvt Ltd,
Part II Village Silokhera,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Google India Pvt. Ltd,
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500084
Google India Pvt Ltd,
1st Floor, 3 North Avenue,
Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400051
Head Quarters – United States
1600, Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, California,
United States – 94043
Land Mark – Near San Jose
Search Terms: G Pay Customer Care Number, Google Play Customer Care, Google Pay India customer care, Contact no of Google Pay, Google Pay customer service, Google Pay customer service phone number, Google Pay Customer Care, Google Pay helpline number, Google Pay help number, Google Pay Tez, Google Pay Toll Free Number, Google Pay 1800 number, Tez Customer Care.