How to take a screenshot in Mi A1 with and without a button?
How to take a screenshot in Mi A1: Today, we all need to capture the best shots from our memory but when it comes to taking notes for the work to be done later than with the help of today’s technology, we can take screenshots and can save them in our gallery for future work. So it is important to know how to take a screenshot in Mi A1.
The infield of mobile, MiA1 has captured the great interest of people. Mi A1 device is running on the stock of android rather than Xiaomi’s own MIUI, in an exclusive partnership with Google under the android one program and a great Dual camera phone in the budget of 15k.
Taking screenshots is very helpful for us when we have to share something with others, not everything can be shared on social networking sites. There are many different ways of taking a screenshot Mi A1 device, you can choose your own comfortable way to take the screenshot, with a button or without a button.
You may read this: How to Complete Phonepe KYC on your Smartphone in 2022?
There few steps of How to take a screenshot in Mi A1 with button
- On your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the power Button of your Mi A1 together and release after a few seconds.
- If your smartphone device has a physical home button then press the home button and power bottom to take screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see the screenshot is floatingon the bottom left, it indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on your device.
- You can even visit to your screen shot after sometime through the gallery system.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share button for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Now, there are many people who want to take the screenshot without a button as it seems difficult for them to take the screenshot through buttons.
There are a few steps to taking screenshots in Mi A1 without a button
You can take the screenshot using google assistant, how?
- Press the middle button for 10-20 secs and say hey google.
- Now after the respond from google assistant you can say to take the screen shot of the page that you want to take of.
But sometimes, “There is no such option to take a screenshot without using the power button. that may be due to the unworkable controls or any other. If you want to take the screenshot without using the power button you can use another application available on the play store to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Mi A1.”
Assistive touch for android, developed by the assistive touch team, is one of the best applications to take screenshots in Xiaomi Mi A1 without any power button clicks. This application provides an assistive touch feature that is similar to that of the iPhone.
There are many other ways of taking screenshots, like using three-finger, different apps are also available. Screenshots can be used for multiple purposes and can be shared with a number of people.
So by this article, we hope that so of the users can overcome their problem of how to take a screenshot in Mi A1 and other mobile phones. It helps make the latest technology reach them and make it easy to handle. Older people find it hard to use this so with these few steps they can understand and make it work.
Hence we hope everyone knows how to take a screenshot in Mi A1, which was our main aim in this.