CouponWish.in earn small commission by recommending you coupon and deals. You wont be Charged a Penny More If we Earn Commission.
We are 100% transparent with you.
Check our simple and crisp affiliate disclosure that we craft for the InboxCoupon website here.
- We earn from affiliates. Whenever a visitor from our website clicks a link and buy a third-party product, we get paid based on a commission model.
- We never charge or receive an extra penny from you for purchasing the recommended product.
- We allow browser cookie-based affiliate tracking techniques for receiving future commissions.
- We make it easier for you to get more discounts using coupon codes. It could be an exclusive coupon code as well.
- Couponwish.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.in
- We may send you a product or deal recommendation through email (only for the users who have subscribed via opt-ins). Trust me, we will not spam you.
- We may receive recurring commission for specific products that has a monthly subscription model when you purchase through our affiliate link.
- We are just an affiliate marketing blog and we don’t own any product. Therefore, we aren’t responsible for any damages that occur while purchasing our partners’ products. However, we will provide you the support to resolve basic queries without any hassle.
- We use short links (short URLs) for cloaking the affiliate URLs on our website. This will no harm your shopping experience. The clicks are tracked using a tool in our backend technology.