JioTV: Install and Watch JioTV App Free on Android TV and PC
jio tv app download free: JioTV is an excellent alternative to watch live TV anytime, anywhere because you don’t have subscription fees for the cable channel or you can stream the television on the internet. The JioTV Apk offers 822 channels. It also allows you to watch the previous seven days of shows.
The app has a multi-language user interface that is multilingual and available that is available in over 15 different languages. Now you are willing to watch Jio TV on a Computer or Laptop.
It is an application that allows Jio customers to watch their preferred TV channels and shows on tablets and smartphones. Users can pause and watch a live show or catch-up shows that have been telecast in the past seven days.
How to Install JioTV App on Smart TV
For those who aren’t aware of this, it is true that the Reliance Jio TV application is not compatible with Android TV. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use Jio TV on you Smart TV. We have come up with an alternate method that you can stream all the content on Jio TV on your Smart TV. All you have to follow these steps to Jio TV install:
- Go to the Play Store on Android TV and look for Kodi. Kodi application.
- Install the app and download it onto the Smart TV.
- Then, you can open the application and navigate to Settings. You will be directed to File Manager and need to select Add Source.
- In the Add Source option, you need to type https://kodi.botallen.com as a path and name it as BotAllen.
- After that, you have to click on Add-ons within the Settings menu, and then select Install from the Zip File.
- You will need to choose BotAllen before clicking repository.botallen ZIP file.
- Once you have completed the installation Once it is done, open Add-ons, and then Click on Install on the Repository. Choose BotAllen Repository and click on Video Add-ons, and then navigate to JioTV.
- The repository will be installed within the Kodi application. After it’s done you will be presented with the option to Configure when you open JioTV in the Kodi app.
- Then click to Configure, and then there to PVR Client. Select the PVR Client from the available options.
- Once you have completed this, you have to click the Login tab in Configure, and then select keyboard and then OTP. Then, enter your Jio mobile number as well as the OTP to be delivered to the mobile number you have registered.
- Now, simply launch the application and begin viewing Live TV on your Smart TV by using the Jio TV application.
How to Install JioTV App on PC or Laptop
However there is no specific application that runs JioTV on your computer or desktop. To do this you must first install the Android Emulator and only then you can start using the app. In this article, we’re going to talk about Bluestacks. This is how you can download and use this JioTV app using the Windows 10.10-powered notebook or desktop and follow these steps to install jio tv:
- Visit bluestacks.com to download bluestacks’ Android emulator. Alternately, visit this link.
- Install the emulator onto your computer. After installation, you’ll have to sign in with the details of your Google account.
- Simply go on to Google Play Store and search for JioTV. JioTV application.
- Install the app on Bluestacks and then open it. Simply enter your Jio mobile number and the OTP to begin using the application right from the Windows 10 PC or laptop.
I hope you have successfully Installed JioTV app on PC and Android TV. Now you can stream your favorite content on Jio TV apk.