Jio Autopay: How to Activate and Deactivate Autopay in Jio, Benefits
Jio Autopay: Jio is a large network in our country, most people use Jio sim. And If you want to check balance and recharge then you have to use the My Jio App. My Jio App was specially created for the Jio Users. sometimes people want to Recharge at a specific time. but they don’t have time. So Jio Autopay is a feature in My Jio App that allows you to set Payment for any time.
Let’s see Features and how to activate JioAutopay and how to remove Autopay from My Jio App.
Jio autopay permits enjoy hassle-free recharges and don’t have to pay any attention to your Jio phone recharge. Net banking as well as UPI payment methods such as PhonePe, Paytm pay are permitted to set up automatic payment for Jio recharges as these two methods are used extensively by customers to pay for online recharges as well as payments.
When a new offer is released by Jio you can modify and edit the information such as the offer you want to recharge, details for payment as well as other details on the Jio automated payment system. Therefore, you don’t have to be worried anytime you can modify and update the autopay feature.
If you are required to pay via a bank account, you will need to enter the mobile number in the box that is provided. The mobile number is associated with your account at the bank.
If you are facing any problem with the Jio app or any other problem related to Jio contact them: Jio Toll-Free Number
How To Setup Jio AutoPay
Jio’s automatic payment setup is only available via the MyJio application. Any other third-party recharge app allows you to set up Jio automated payment for your recharge.
- Start the MyJio App on your mobile device or tablet PC
- Click on the mobile tab at the top of the application
- Then Tap on Setup Jio AutoPay
- There will be a web page on which you can choose from two payment options, such as UPI and bank accounts. Choose the method you prefer for payment
- Select the recharge offer you want to recharge using an automatic payment method.
- Select the bank’s details or UPI information like UPI Id etc., to set Jio autopay. Jio autopay.
- Finished. Now you can set the Jio autopay option to auto-pay the amount of recharge as well as to enable the Jio recharge offer that you have selected.
How can I cancel Jio AutoPay?
follow the steps to deactivate Jio AutoPay:
Step 1: Start the MyJio App.
Step 2: Click on the Menu option from the top left corner.
Step 3: Click on JioPay and Choose JioAutoPay
Step 4: Now Choose the Bank/Credit Card number information, click on Cancel to cancel JioAutoPay.
How It Was simple to Remove Jio Autopay.