Freecharge 2024: Buy Now Pay Later Offer, Activation, Benefits, and Charges
FreeCharge is an Indian Financial Service providing company that allows the users to pay bills for electricity, gas, telephone, and not only this it allows the user to recharge the phone, DTH, cards, and many more things, so buy now and pay later. Along with all this, it allows to invest funds in mutual funds and also get credits through FreeCharge EMI.
The Indian Financial Service Company was founded in August 2010 by Indians – Kunal Singh and Sandeep Tandon. FreeCharge in 2011, was named one of the most promising technology startups from India. Yes, the owner of FreeCharge is Axis Bank.
Now, let’s talk about the “Buy now and pay later” offer. Well, what is it? Is it mean that we can pay later for the purchase we do? So, the FreeCharge pay later offer lets you shop, recharge, pay electricity bills now, and pay later offer. For this, there are no processing fees, which means it’s free.
The pay later offer is for those people who want to work now but don’t have money for it to pay now. So, these people can shop or recharge now and can pay later when they are financially ok to pay.
You can use the pay later offer of FreeCharge
For the payments of mobile recharge, DTH recharge, pay the electricity bill, landline bill, and many more other things. Want to know the benefits of this offer, then you can see below points:
- It’s an easy and one tap payment work and solution.
- It allows you to get up to 30 days to repay for the work you did (recharge, shop, bill payment).
- The payments through this offer are made very simpler and quicker.
- The pay later offers allows you to get many discounts and other offers also.
- It’s completely interest free.
- Zero processing fees, means completely free and no payment for this offer of pay later.
After all this, there are many questions that come to the mind of the customer, like:
- How to activate this feature?
- What is the procedure to get this offer now?
- Is it limited for few customers?
- Can it be done for any store?
- What are the fees that we need to pay for the offer to be applied?
- If its limited then how much time will it take to get activated for other customers?
- Can it be done in both, online and offline mode?
Agh! Well, wait, let me answer all these questions now.
To activate this offer you need to follow three simple steps.
- Enter your mobile number or PAN card number.
- Now, enter your personal details that are asked to you to fill.
- Agree to the terms and conditions after checking and reading it properly.
- Your FreeCharge pay later offer will be activated.
If you have already done all these steps then you can find this offer directly in your app on your smartphone.
Well, yes, the offer is only for the limited and selected customers but this offer will be applicable for other customers also in a short time.
It can be done for the number of stores like food stores – Swiggy, Zomato, others like Big Baskets, Myntra, Netmeds and many more stores. This is applicable for over 2500+ stores.
Yes, it can be done in both, online and offline mode.
Conclusion: Freechagre Buy Now pay later
As we all know Freecharge offers to Buy now and pay later helps to recharge your phone or helps to pay bills like electricity, water, or any other whenever you need to and make your work easy so you can go on with life tension free.