How To Take Screenshots on JIO Phone – 3 Easy Ways
How to take screenshots on jio phones? Is it easy taking screenshots on jio phones? Taking screenshot feature is added in jio phones?“Technology got advanced”, well this sentence is not wrong, technology has really become advanced. Today, every single smartphone has many different and attractive features that help a user to use that phone so easily, quickly, and happily. Taking screenshots in smartphones is much easy as it just asks to press the volume down button and power the off/on the button at the same time for seconds and the screenshot of the page you wanted is ready. But, what about Jio phones?
Well, many questions come to mind when we talk and think about taking screenshots on jio phones. But we forget that every problem has a solution and with technology, many problems are solved easily. So, don’t worry about how can you take the screenshot on jio phone because the solution is here. Let’s see, what are the simple forms and steps to take screenshots.
Jio phone models are way different from each other but the functionality is the same. Clicking pictures, making videos and the qualities of them may differ but functions and format are the same. For taking screenshots on normal jio phones (with buttons) there are three options that you can do with.
If you have any problem related to JIO, Contact them by knowing their Customer care number: Jio Toll-Free Number
STEP 1 : SCREENSHOTS ON JIO PHONE BY PRESSING “*” AND “#” BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME
If you want to take screenshots on JIO phone, then you have to follow:
- Open the page on your phone to you want to take screen shot of, it can be Google screen, or even a image.
- Press ‘*’ button and ‘#’ button at the same time equally.
- After pressing the button for seconds release the button and leave it.
- Now, when you want to see the screen shot you took open your gallery.
- When you open the gallery then you will see the option of screen shot.
The option that shows a screenshot page click on it and then you are able to see the images you took easily.
STEP 2 : SCREENSHOTS ON JIO PHONE BY PRESSING “MIC BUTTON” AND “POWER BUTTON” AT THE SAME TIME.
This is a very easy process to take Screenshots on JIO Phone, follow given steps:
- Open the page or image or website you want to take screen shot of.
- Press the button just below the mic button and power button equally at the same time.
- Press for 2-3 seconds and release it.
- A notification of ‘screen shot is taken’ will show up on the top of the screen.
- Now, to see that image go to gallery.
- In gallery you’ll see the option of screen shot. Now click on it and see the images.
STEP 3 : SCREENSHOTS ON JIO PHONE BY GOOGLE ASSISTANT OPTION
- Open the page or website you want to take screen shot of.
- Not press the mic button on your phone and say “Ok Google”.
- This option allows you to activate the Google Assistant option.
- Now say “take screen shot”.
- After listening to the command the screen shot of the image will be take.
- For confirmation, a notification will pop up on the screen about the screen shot taken.
- Now, same as above steps, open gallery to see the image you took.
- After opening gallery you’ll see the option of screen shot.
These are the three basic steps of taking the screenshot on jio normal phone (with buttons).
Now, when it comes to taking screenshots in jio smartphone then it includes two simple basic steps, one –volume and power button, and second – ask Google assistant to take a screenshot.
Now as I said that jio phone models differ from each other but some of the functions are the same. So, to take a screenshot on jio smartphone just follow:
- Open the page you want to take screen shot of, it can be website of the image itself.
- Now press the volume down button and power on/off button equally at the same time for seconds.
- After pressing the button and releasing it, a notification pops up of “screen shot taken” along with an image.
- Now, open gallery and in that a option is shown of screen shot taken. Open that.
- Now, the screen shot you took will be shown as an image on your screen.
And the other step you need to follow is
“STEP 2 – asking Google assistant” option, as the procedure of taking screenshots on a smartphone is the same as these steps also.