How to Download Airtel TV app, features, and Sign up process in 2022
How to Download Airtel TV app: With the rise of digital entertainment and OTT platforms, people are obsessed with watching their favorite series or movies online, so it is important for our users to know how to download Airtel tv app as Airtel TV is one such platform everyone is talking about right now. I’ll tell you WHY. Do you want to watch 300+ live TV channels on your smartphone, Android TV, or computer for free? Then we recommend that you utilize the Airtel TV/Airtel XStream app. Airtel TV, Netflix, HotStar, and Amazon Prime have all created smartphone apps that allow users to watch live TV programming.
For such platform devices, Airtel TV is one of the greatest free video entertainment applications nowadays. You no longer need a separate DTH connection for your television because you can enjoy all of your TV shows on your smart TV using the Airtel TV app. In this article, we will go over how to download Airtel TV app, as well as its features and how to sign up.
Airtel TV/Airtel XStream Overview
The Airtel network created and released the Airtel TV app for the sole purpose of entertainment for its users. To keep its clients interested with their services. They just renamed the Airtel TV app Airtel Xstream and added plenty of new features and channels. They have introduced lots of new channels, allowing you to watch all of your favorite Bollywood, regional, and international streaming shows on this Airtel TV app.
This Airtel TV app works with both Android and Apple iOS devices. This app has been downloaded over 100 million times and has a 3.4 rating in the Google Play Store. Because of its features, Airtel TV/Airtel Xstream has millions of daily users… In the next section, we will go through the features of Airtel TV.
Airtel TV or Airtel XStream app for Smart TV features:
You may view over 1000 movies and hundreds of live TV shows if you install Airtel TV. However, Airtel TV has a number of additional features, which we have listed below:
- You can watch TV shows and the latest trailers for new movies in various languages using the Airtel TV app.
- This Airtel TV app allows you to establish your own personal watch list/playlist so that you can quickly access your favorite movie and video collections.
- The catch-up on live TV tool will capture live television broadcasts and save the data for seven days, allowing you to watch your missed episodes whenever you want.
- If you need to do any important task, you can pause the movie or live TV show. Then you can keep watching. You can also adjust the quality of your video so that you can save data if necessary.
- It also features a YouTube account with all of your favorite music videos and TV series.
- Sports, entertainment, kids, music, movies, news, business, and other categories are among the channels available.
How to Download Airtel TV App?
There are several Android TVs on the market. Using the manner mentioned below, you can use this app on any Android Smart TV:
- To begin, you must first connect your Smart TV to the internet.
- Now, on your Android Smart TV, open the Google Play Store app.
- Now, using your TV remote, type “Airtel TV” or “Airtel XStream” into the top search bar.
- then click OK to begin the search.
- When the search results appear on the screen, select Airtel TV and press the install option.
- It will automatically install on your Smart TV after the download is complete. The Airtel TV icon should now appear in your app list.
You can also download and install the Airtel TV app directly from the official website. However, one of the simplest methods is to use the Google Play Store.
Airtel TV / Airtel XStream Sign up Process
After the installation is complete, you must allow the necessary permissions for the app to work efficiently. After the app has successfully opened, follow the steps below to register with your Airtel number:
- To begin, go to the top right corner and click the sign-in button.
- Now enter your Airtel number and press the continue button.
- On your phone, you’ll receive a 4 digit OTP; enter it and verify.
- Once you have completed the authentication process, you may start watching Airtel TV.
Conclusion: How to download airtel tv app
You may watch Airtel TV on Android TV in this manner. Simply follow the instructions above to watch your favorite TV episodes, movies, live cricket matches, and more. Before we conclude off this article, we would like to remind our readers that Airtel Xstream is presently exclusively available to Airtel subscribers only. If you have any questions about the installation process, feel free to leave a comment. Hope we cleared all about how to download airtel tv app.