UC News Cricfund For You Offer, UC News cricfund For You Referral Code 10645049: Hi Friends, Today I am here with a very exciting refer and earn offer i.e “UC News Cricfund For You“. IPL is just around the corner & UC News looks for trendy Cricket Lovers. Invite your friends to UC News and get your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund. UC News app is offering the bonus of Rs 8,000 just for sharing your UC Referral code. The cash earned (Rs 8,000) with this promotion offer can be transferred to your bank account. This offer is valid from March 23, 2017 – March 31, 2017. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to earn the bonus in your bank account.
Steps To Earn up to Rs 8000 by UC News Cricfund For You Offer:-
- Click here to Download the “UC NEWS App”
- Install & open the app on your mobile phone.
- Select Language and News category of your choice.
- Now Tap on the “UC News Cricfund For You” banner on the home screen.
- Now click on “Help My Friend”.
- “Enter TheCode” – 10645049 (enter this code to earn Rs 7,200 as bonus)
- Tap on Submit & Help button.
- It’s Done, you have started your journey of earning from UC news app.
- Now share your own referral code with your friends and relatives to earn maximum.
- For each successful referral signup, you will get a free cash bonus of up to Rs 7000.
Steps to Redeem / Transfer Rs 8,000 From UC News App To Your Own Bank Account
Once you reach a minimum threshold of Rs 8000, you will be eligible to redeem the credits into your bank account. Follow the steps below to Transfer the free UC News referral credits into your bank account:
- Open uc news app on your device.
- Click on the “UC News Cricfund For You” promotion banner on the home page.
- Click on CLAIM button (this button will appear only once your credits reach 100% i.e. 8000 Rs of your journey).
- On the next page enter your Bank account details, IFSC code
- Click on submit.
- UC app will transfer the money into your bank account by or before June 1st, 2017.
- Make sure your account details provided are correct.
- It’s done, enjoy the free referral cash.
UC News App Referral Offer Terms & Conditions
March 23, 2017 – March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST)
Rs. 8,000 cash as CricFund
How to win your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund?
- All participant has a chance to win Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
- The participants can redeem Rs. 8,000 only when it is 100% collected.
- Download UC News app to collect more money.
- To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
- The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
- The game will be over on March 31, 2017, 23:59:59 (IST).
- When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well.
- You can check how many prizes are left on the homepage.
- The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 8,000 CricFund before the game is over.
Offer Terms & Conditions?
- Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News during the campaign.
- If you have any question or suggestion, please share it in the “Feedback” located at the upper right corner.
- Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017
- The Activity is not a lottery or other risk-based activity.
- The event takes place in India on the Internet for all India users of UC News.
- The Event will be held on March 23, 2017 – March 31 23:59:59.
- Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
- The Participant might receive a notification after he/she successfully collects Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
- A decision as to who is a Winner lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and the said decision is final and binding on all Participants.
- This game will be over once all of the Rs. 8,000 CricFund is given out.
- The fastest participants who successfully collected Rs. 8,000 can redeem the money.
- The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017.
Tag’s: uc news 8000, UC news referral offer correct, #UCRs8000CricFund, bit.ly/UCRs8000CricFund, uc news offer, UC News Cricfund For You