Snapdeal Cash Delivery, Snapdeal Cash At Home: After demonetization of Rs 1000 & Rs 500 currency notes, People of India are facing a lot of problems. Every ATM’s, as well as banks, are packed with a long queue for cash withdrawal. To solve this day to day problem, now India’s biggest e-commerce company SNAPDEAL has come with “Snapdeal [email protected]” service. By using this service, customers can order Rs 2000 note at their doorstep on snapdeal app.
What Is Snapdeal [email protected] Service?
[email protected] is the latest service started by Snapdeal, in which the company is promising the customers to deliver Rs 2000 currency notes at your home. This amazing facility can be availed by the user for free of cost.
Click here to visit snapdeal cashAtHome offer page
Steps to Order Cash Using Snapdeal [email protected]
- Download Snapdeal app for free from Google play store using this link.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- Now open the app & sign in or register.
- Now allow the SD app to access your location via GPS.
- Click here to visit the offer page on snapdeal app or website.
- Enter your Pin Code to check if the service is available at your location.
- Choose get Rs 2000 delivered to you.
- On the next page enter your shipping address.
- Now click on “Save & Continue”
- Use your debit card or freecharge wallet to pay a delivery charge of rs 29 on snapdeal.
- On delivery swipe your card for Rs 1971 & get Rs 2000 cash instantly.
- It’s done, Rs 2,000 will be delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours by snapdeal delivery person.
Snapdeal Cash At Home Terms & Conditions
- HDFC and Snapdeal are not charging any fees for the delivery of cash.
- You will have to pay an up front Rs.29 and swipe your card for the remaining Rs.1971 at door step, and collect Rs. 2000 cash.
- The delivery charge gets adjusted automatically in case of a successful delivery.
- In case, the delivery is unsuccessful or cancelled due to some reason, the delivery charges will not be refunded.
- This Cash at home service by snapdeal is currently offered in Bangalore & Gurgaon (Gurugram) only.
- Payment mode should be cash on delivery.
- To get money, Swipe your credit card or debit card for payment in POS machine at the time of cash delivery.