PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018: Tencent Games the developers of PUBG Mobile has announced a tournament for all the PUBG Game lovers. This Tournament is called PUBG Mobile Campus Championship. This Tournament is open for all the college students from more than 30 cities and across 1000_ colleges in India. The Tencent Games is offering Rs 50 lakh as the prize to the winners of the championship. The tournament will start on 26th September until 21st October 218, whereas the registration starts from 9th September 2018. The finals will be held in Bangalore, India on 26th Oct 2018. According to the company (Tencent Games), the PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 is India’s biggest eSports tournament ever.
- 1 PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Details
- 2 How To Register For PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018
- 3 PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 – Tournament Schedule
- 4 PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Prizes
- 5 PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Details
The PUBG Mobile Campus Championship is sponsored by OPPO. The tournament will be live streamed on the social media platforms like facebook, youtube and more. The participants can make squads and participate in the competition. There will be 4 knockout rounds. Total 20 teams shall inter in the finals that is going to be held on 20th October 2018. The winning team will get the prize money on the final tournament day upon winning the championship.
How To Register For PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018
- Click here to visit the PUBG Mobile Campus Championship official registration page.
- Click on the Register now button.
- Now hit the proceed button.
- In the next page click on Register.
- Select Yes for the question – Are you a college student?.
- Fill all the details required in the form and hit the submit button.
- It’s done you have successfully registered for the PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018.
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 – Tournament Schedule
|Activity Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Registration||7th September 2018||21st September 2018|
|Check in||22nd September 2018||23rd September 2018|
|Online Qualifier||26th September 2018||5th October 2018|
|Grand Final (Offline)||20th October 2018||21st October 2018|
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Prizes
|1st Place||₹ 15,00,000|
|2nd Place||₹ 5,00,000|
|3rd Place||₹ 3,00,000|
|4th Place||₹ 2,00,000|
|5th Place||₹ 1,50,000|
|6th Place||₹ 1,00,000|
|7th Place||₹ 80,000|
|8th Place||₹ 70,000|
|9th Place||₹ 50,000|
|10th Place||₹ 50,000|
Cash Prize Breakdown
|Squad Standing Rank||Prize||Oppo Phone Giveaway||Team allowance|
MISC Category Breakdown For The Offline Grand Final
- MVP ( Awarded for the maximum number of MVP) – Rs 50,000
- The Executioner (Awarded for maximum kills overall) – Rs 50,000
- The Medic (Awarded for the maximum number of Revives) – Rs 50,000
- The Redeemer (Awarded to the player with the highest amount of health restored) – Rs 50,000
- The Lone Ranger (Awarded for maximum kills in one lobby) – Rs 50,000
- The Rampage Freak (Awarded for the maximum survival time) – Rs 50,000
Note – TDS would be applicable on the prize money above Rs 10,000.
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions
- This Campus Championship is valid only for college students from India.
- The participant shall be an Indian.
- Must be older than 15 years.
- Participants shall be a part of any of the colleges for a current calendar year.
- Must have a college id with Registration Number.
- In order to participate in this tournament, Squad must consist of at least four (4) players.
- All 4 squad members shall be students of any college in India for current year i.e. 2018 to 2019.
- Squads are only allowed to play with players on their roster with a registered game account.
- All roster changes must be made prior to the start of a cup.
- Playing with different players and/or illegal ringers will result in punishment.
- In order to participate in PUBG Campus Championship, all players must use their own Mobile Phones to play the game
- All players must install the newest version of the game.
- Updates must be installed before the tournament starts.
- During the online qualifier, the players are expected to use their own devices without any emulators, hacks and any other software/tool which gives them an undue advantage.
- During the offline Grand Finals, devices would be provided by the organizer to all participants and would be used to play the finals.
- Squads are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet).
- Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will be played nevertheless.
- If the warm-up time in starting island is exceeded, the game goes on, even if the issue is not solved yet.
- If any player caught using emulators or any other kind of 3rd party tools which allows players to play the game in PC, the whole squad will get disqualified from the tournament.
- To keep tournaments as efficient as possible, Playtonia reserves the right to disqualify Squads.
- This will only be done in cases where a Squad purposefully stalls or attempts to block the tournament from starting.
- Players are not allowed to add, modify or remove game files from their intended state.
- Players need to be students of the respective colleges that are taking part in this tournament.
- Intentionally changing your character’s angle to look through a texture or object is prohibited.
- Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
- The intentional use of any bugs, glitches, or errors in the game is strictly forbidden and will be penalized.
- Any Squad found to be using any known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit.
- If the Squad is found to use another known exploit for the second time and it is determined to have been done on purpose they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events.
- Betting during any Playtonia event is off limits.
- Those partaking will be disqualified from the event in question and will receive a minimum of 6 months ban.
- The players shall resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts.
- Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to a disqualification by Playtonia admins.
- Make sure all players are eligible to play.
- In Squad games, all players must be registered for their corresponding Squad.
- If a participant cannot play at the scheduled start time, we will remove the Squad from participating in the tournament.
- Matches should be played with 4 players, if a Squad is missing a player they will be removed before the tournament start.
- In case a player gets disconnected from a match, the Squad is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
- Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in 0 points from that match and possible penalty points.
- If a match was incorrectly reported into our system, your Squad has 10 minutes to protest the report.
- Match protests must include media evidence clearly showing the results of the match/series.
- Squads are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.
- The re-host can only be played with admin initiation.
- Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant number of players.
- All results will be input by Playtonia personnel. If anything is unclear, participants should have screenshots available to verify the result and file a protest.
- All match media including screenshots, demos, and more must be kept for at least 14 days.
- Faking or manipulating match media is forbidden and will result in severe penalties.
- Match media should be named clearly based on what it is.
- It is not possible to file a protest or write a support ticket to complain about bad match media naming.
Search Terms – pubg mobile tournament, pubg mobile.com, Championship, PUBG Mobile Campus Championship, www.pubgmobile.in, Pubg College Championship, PUBG 50,00,000, PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018, PUBG Contest, PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 Registration.