PayTM Toll Free Number: Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Contact Number
Paytm is one of the largest E-commerce websites in India. This website is owned by one97 communications. Its headquarter is located in Noida, India. In this post, we have updated paytm contact number & Toll Free number details.
Paytm was launched in the year on 2010. The website started by offering Online Mobile / DTH Recharge & Bill Payments service to Indian users. Recently paytm has started offering services like Bus Booking service, Online hotel booking, Mumbai metro card recharge, Paytm wallet [YR 2014 ] & full E-commerce marketplace to its customers. Paytm marketplace is similar to Flipkart, Snapdeal & Amazon. Paytm has about 100 million registered users with more than 60mn orders monthly.
Some of the services offered by Paytm are:
Paytm Recharge – The website provides prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid mobile recharge, DTH recharge & Data Card Recharge. All operators Mobile numbers can be recharged in India using paytm.
- Paytm provides Landline bill payments [ Airtel, MTS & Connect ].
- Gas Bill Payments [ Adani Gas , Mahanagar gas , siti energy ] .
- Electricity bill payments [ AVVN, BSES, BEDCPL, JVVN, MVVL, NPPD, Reliance Energy, SNDL, SBPD, Tata Power & Torrent power Ltd ].
Paytm Hotel Booking – The website provides online hotel booking services. It covers most of the major cities for online hotels reservations in India.
Paytm Bus Ticket Booking Service – Recently Paytm has started online bus booking service on its website & mobile app. For this service promotion website is offering huge cashback offers on bus booking services.
Paytm Metro Card Recharge – Now Mumbai Metro users can recharge their metro card, using paytm metro card recharge service. This service is only available for Mumbai metro card users.
Paytm wallet – Paytm wallet is India’s largest mobile payment service platform. It has about 40mn Paytm wallet users. Paytm has semi-closed wallet service approved by RBI. By using paytm wallet paytm customers can pay for all services offered by paytm. The wallet can also be used to pay for other website payment transactions. Some of the websites which offer Paytm wallet as payment mode are BookMyShow, Shopclues, Foodpanda, Nearbuy, IRCTC, Firstcry and much more. Now paytm wallet users can send paytm cash to and from other paytm users from the mobile app.
When it comes to paytm customer support, I will say its very good. They usually reply to the queries in a very short span of time, as compared to other similar services websites.
Paytm Office Address / PayTM Toll-Free Number / Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline Contact Numbers (paytm.com/care):
- Paytm Corporate Office AddressPaytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.B-121, Sector 5,Noida,Gautam Buddh Nagar District,Uttar Pradesh,India – 201301
- Paytm Registered Office:1st Floor Devika Tower,Nehru Place,New Delhi – 110019
- Paytm Customer care email id: [email protected]
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797, 12038883888
- Paytm toll-free number for Recharge related queries: 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244, 12038883888
- Paytm toll free number for Shopping related queries : 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm wallet related queries : Click Here & Select issue type.
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related queries : Click Here & Select type of Issue.
- Paytm toll free number for Bus ticket booking related queries: +91-9555123123
- For any other Queries – 0120-3062244
How To Raise Complaint With Paytm Customer Care (VIDEO):
Must Check – Paytm Coupons, Offers For Today
Please Note – The above information about paytm contact number & other details is for our (www.couponwish.in) website users & we are not associated with any e-commerce retail support team.
Also Read – Freecharge Promo Code, Coupon, Offers, Cashback