Jet Airways is back again with an offer and it is called “Jet Airways Ramadan Special Offer“. Book flights on jet airways this Ramadan and get 40% off on domestic & international flights. Bookings are open from 8th March 2018 to 22nd March 2018. Moreover, the travel dates are from 15th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. The offer is valid once per user and is valid for all Jet Airways users.
Jet Airways Ramadan Special Offers
- Pay through Freecharge to get Rs 100 cashback.
- The minimum transaction value is Rs 3,500.
- Also, the offer is valid for all freecharge users.
Airtel Money Offer
- Book flights and pay through Airtel money to get 10% CB.
- The minimum transaction amount is Rs 1,500
- And the maximum cashback amount is Rs 250.
Steps To Avail Jet Airways Ramadan Special Offer
- First of all, visit the Jet Airways website/app.
- Select the dates, flight, and timings of your choice.
- Enter your personal details.
- Secondly, apply a coupon code, if you have any.
- Proceed to the checkout page.
- Finally, pay through online wallets, UPI, credit/debit cards or Net banking.
- That’s it, enjoy your journey through Jet Airways
Jet Airways Ramadan Special Offer Terms & Conditions
- Up to 40% discount is applicable on base fare in Economy from India to Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dammam, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Muscat, Riyadh and Sharjah on flights operated by Jet Airways.
- Applicable on one way and return journeys.
- Tickets must be purchased between 8th March 2018 (00:00 hrs) and 22nd March 2018 (23:59 hrs).
- Travel must commence between 15th May 2018 (00:00 hrs) and 15th June 2018 (23:59 hrs).
- Applicable on select booking classes.
- Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, the weekend surcharge, blackout period, travel restriction and/or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.