Taking a screenshot in Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone is not a difficult task. Usually, we use the button combination pattern to take screenshots. But do you know that taking a screenshot in Mi A1 is also possible without any button. Yes that true, now you can take screenshot in Mi A1 without button.
Here in this post, we are going to explain the process of how you can take a screenshot in Mi A1 without any button. So keep on reading the post till the end.
Steps To Take Screenshot In Mi A1 Without Button
- Unlock your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone.
- Go to setting.
- Scroll down and tap on Google.
- Now you will get a Search button, click on it.
- Now hit the voice option.
- Choose language as English India, and enable Ok Google voice detection.in the voice column.
- Now go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Say OK GOOGLE to activate google assistant.
- Now say Take A Screenshot.
- It’s done, you have successfully taken a screenshot on your Mi A1 device without using any key.
About Mi A1 Mobile
Mi A1 is an Android One based smartphone manufactured by Xiaomi. This smartphone was launched in the year 2017. It comes with a 5.5 inch HD display and is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor. Mi-Ai comes with a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity. It sports dual 2x optical zoom rear camera of 13MP+8MP and on the front, it has a 5 MP camera. The 3,080 mAh battery gives this smartphone a standby time of upto 12 days. Mi A1 is packed with some amazing features like 720p slow-motion video recording, Portland photos, high power speaker, IR Blaster, Panorama mode, 5 piece Telephoto lens & lots mode.