Amazon kitkat offer, Redeem Free Amazon Pay Balance with kitkat, Amazon Pay Kitkat Offer – Hello, friends Amazon has come up with a new free amazon gift card loot offer in association with Nestle. Under this Amazon KitKat offer, you will get a free gift voucher of Rs 10 or Rs 25 with the purchase of KitKat chocolate of Rs 10 & Rs 25. This means it is a 100% cashback offer on KitKat chocolate.This offer is valid from 1st September 2017 to 15th January 2018. During this campaign period, each user is eligible to redeem free Amazon voucher 3 times.
Steps to get free R 10 or Rs 25 Amazon voucher code in KitKat chocolate pack :
- Purchase a kitkat chocolate of rs 10/25 with free Amazon voucher from your nearest store.
- Open the pack.
- Locate the 12 digits unique voucher code printed on the back side of the cover.
Steps To Redeem Amazon KitKat Voucher Code :
- Visit Amazon Kitkat voucher redeem page using this link.
- Enter 15 digit unique voucher code.
- Click on proceed.
- It’s done!!! You will receive free credits Rs 10 or Rs 25 in your Amazon account.
- Now you can use the free credit balance to shop at Amazon.in
How to use kitkat free Gift Voucher Cash for Shopping at Amazon.in
- First of all Visit Amazon using this link.
- Search for your desired product.
- Add the product to your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart” tab.
- Now go to your cart.
- Click on proceed.
- Enter your shipping details.
- Click on proceed to checkout.
- If the product cost is more than your Amazon credit balance you will have to pay the rest amount by using Debit/Credit card or net-banking.
- Complete the transaction.
- Enjoy, it’s done!!! You will receive the ordered item soon at your door step.
Frequently Asked Questions about kitkat Amazon offer www.kitkat.com/amazon
What is the program about?
The program is a promotion by Nestle and Amazon India for the brand Kit-Kat, wherein when you buy a KitKat worth Rs 10 and Rs 25, you will get an Amazon Gift card for the equivalent amount. This will be applicable only on the packs which have the promotion communication on the pack and not apply for the stocks which are non-promotional.
What is the Gift card for?
The Gift card can be used by the customer to buy anything from the million of products on Amazon.in
How do I avail the Gift card code?
Along with the KitKat, you will get a scratch card containing a 17 character code. You need to visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher and enter the code beneath the scratch. You need to enter the code that you see once your erase the scratch under the heading ‘Voucher code’.
How many codes can I add to my account?
You can add up to 3 Gift card codes per account, of either Rs 10 or Rs 25 or a combination of both. You will not be able to add 3 codes of each denomination.
Till when can I add the Gift cards to my account?
You can add the codes up to the 15th January 2017.
Is there a date by which I need to use the Gift Card?
Yes, you need to make a purchase with your Gift card within one year of adding to your account.
I tried adding the Gift card code but it is not working. What do I do?
- The card should not have been damaged or scratched when you receive it
- Ensure you are entering the 15 digits alphanumeric code under ‘VOUCHER CODE’ near the bottom of the card
- If your code is being added after 15th Jan 2018 or has been added 3 times previously on your account, then the code will not work
- If none of these solve your issue, please reach out to consumer services team. Keep your scratch card handy to give our customer care team the relevant details that will speed up the response.
Can I redeem without an Amazon account?
No. In case you don’t have an Amazon account, you will need to create an account, the details of which are available on https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200540950
The code isn’t clear, what do I do?
Please reach out to the Nestle consumer services team and inform them of the issue and mention the Voucher ID that you see on the scratch card and they will provide the help on the same.
Can I combine this with other Amazon vouchers/offers/discounts?
Yes. Once you add the Gift card to your account, you can use it for any purchase on Amazon including the other offers.
Can gift voucher be used for delivery charge, other charges as well?
No. The Gift voucher can be used only for purchase of products on Amazon.in
I want to de-register a gift card and instead register a new one (for instance, I want to reverse a Rs.10 and instead put a Rs.25 within my quota of 3 codes)
This is not possible. Once you add a Gift card, it is not possible to de-register the same.
Transfer voucher credit from one account to another?
This is also not possible since the Gift cards are tagged to a specific account.
Where can I find these KitKats?
KitKat is available in most grocery stores across the country. If you are having trouble finding these promo-packs, you can get in touch with Nestle consumer services with your exact location and we will be able to guide you to a relevant store
Terms & Conditions For Amazon.in Kitkat Offer ( www.amazon.in/kitkat )
Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by QwikCilver
- These terms and conditions apply to Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). QwikCilver is a private limited company organized under the laws of India and is the issue of Gift Cards.
- By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in.
- Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the Redeemer’s Amazon.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date.
- If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net banking or debit card.
- No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards.
- QwikCilver may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase or use.
- Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000, or such other limits as QwikCilver may determine. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Unused Gift Card balances associated with an Amazon.in account may not be transferred to another Amazon.in account.
- No interest will be payable by QwikCilver on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance.
- QwikCilver makes no representation or warranty that www.amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
- The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards.
- QwikCilver reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Tags : Amazon Kitkat offer – www.amazon.in/kitkat offer, Amazon Kitkat redeem , Amazon Kitkat offer promo code, Amazon Kitkat promo code, Amazon Kitkat shopping voucher, Amazon Kitkat gift card, Kitkat Amazon gift card, Amazon Kitkat code, Amazon Kitkat Shopping offer, Amazon Kitkat coupon code shop, Kitkat chocolate promo code for Amazon shopping, Amazon Kitkat free credit balance, Amazon Kitkat.in, Amazon Kitkat voucher, Amazon Kitkat.com, Amazon.in/ kitkat.