Airtel Netflix Offer: Bharti Airtel has announced a new offer for it’s postpaid and the v-fiber broadband customers. Under this offer, some selected users will get three months Netflix subscription worth of Rs 1,500 for free. This offer is available to the customers on select plans. In addition, the other customers of Airtel can pay for Netflix subscription directly with their Airtel monthly bill. The eligible customers can activate the free subscription of Netflix directly from their Aitel TV app and my airtel app.
About Airtel Netflix Offer
- This offer is valid only for Airtel Postpaid and v-fiber broadband users.
- Applicable on select monthly plan
- The eligible users get 3 months of Netflix subscription for free
- Users can activate the offer from the My airtel app and airtel tv app
Airtel Plans With Free Netflix Subscription
The company has not yet disclosed the plans that offer the free Netflix subscription. As per Airtel, the eligibility details will be announced very soon in the coming weeks. Once the plans are announced, we will update it here in this section.
How to check the Airtel Netflix offer eligibility
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to check whether if you are eligible for the Airtel Netflix Offer or not.
- Download, install and open the My Airtel app or Airtel TV app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Free Netflix subscription Offer banner.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible for the offer, the tap on activating the offer.
- Congratulations, you have successfully activated the 3 months Netflix subscription for free from Airtel.
I Am Not Eligible For The Offer, What Shall I Do To Get The Offer?
If in case you are not eligible for the Airtel Netflix Offer, then you should consider upgrading your monthly plan to the Netflix offer plan. You can change your monthly plan by contacting the Airtel 24×7 customer care or through the My Airtel App. Once the plan is changed as well as activated on your number, you can enjoy the benefits of Airtel Netflix Offer.