How to send money from paytm to bank, Paytm charges for sending money to bank– Paytm is now the biggest Digital Payment App in India. Everyone from the small grocery stores, bakery, vegetable vendors to big malls, megastores, showrooms are joining the cashless payment platform by Paytm.
As the cashless wallet payments are booming day by day in India, the confusions about the same are also increasing. In this post I will explain about:
- How to send money from paytm to bank
- Paytm charges for sending money to bank
- Paytm to bank account transfer charge
- Paytm to bank transfer time
- Paytm transaction charges
- Paytm to bank account,
- Paytm transfer to bank charges
- How to apply for paytm KYC
How to transfer money from Paytm to bank account using Paytm app
- Download or open paytm app in your mobile phone.
- Tap on passbook icon.
- Now click on “Send money to bank”.
- Tap on Transfer button.
- Enter the Amount, Account holder name, account number, IFSC code & what is it for (optional).
- Click on send.
- Your money will be successfully transferred to your or your friend’s bank account.
- Enjoy the paytm money into your bank account within few minutes.
How to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to bank account using Paytm desktop website (www.paytm.com/wallet)
- Visit paytm website using this link.
- Log into your account.
- Now roll your mouse cursor over your name located at the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on paytm wallet tab.
- On the next page click on “Transfer to bank”.
- Fill the required details.
- Click on send money.
- It’s done, the money will be transferred from paytm wallet to bank account within minutes.
Paytm to bank account transfer charge
For all KYC users, Paytm is offering paytm wallet to bank account transfer at “FREE OF COST”. This offer is applicable for all KYC users till 31st December 2016. For all merchants as well as other customers who have not completed KYC process will be charged 1% as a transfer fee.
Paytm money transfer charge is:-
- Wallet to bank transfer – Basic Customer = 1%
- Wallet to bank transfer – KYC Customer = 1%
- Wallet to bank transfer – KYC Customer (registered as business) = 0%
These charges are on the final amount being transferred or deducted.
Paytm to bank transfer time
The money transferred from paytm wallet to any bank account happens instantly or in few minutes. Whereas the maximum time for transfer is within 24 hours.
How much amount can I transfer from my Paytm wallet to bank?
You can transfer maximum up to Rs 25,000 from your paytm wallet to any bank account. This maximum limit is applicable for each calendar month i.e from 1st of every month till last day of the month. Whereas the minimum transfer money from paytm wallet to the bank is Rs 1,000.
What is Paytm KYC Customers (Registered as Business)
Paytm KYC customers (registered as business) are customers who are using paytm payment platform to grow their business and have registered for the same. To become a paytm business partner or a KYC for business merchant visit paytm.com/business