PayTM Toll Free Number: Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Contact Number
Paytm is one of the largest E-commerce websites in India. This website is owned by one97 communications . Its headquarter is located in Noida , India. In this post we have updated paytm contact number & Toll Free number details.
Paytm was launched in the year on 2010 . The website started by offering Online Mobile / DTH recharge & Bill Payments service to Indian users . Recently paytm has started offering services like Bus Booking service , Online hotel booking , Mumbai metro card recharge , Paytm wallet [YR 2014 ] & full E-commerce marketplace to its customers . Paytm marketplace is similar to Flipkart , Snapdeal & Amazon . Paytm has about 100 million registered users with more than 60mn orders monthly.
Some of the services offered by Paytm are :
Paytm Recharge – The website provides prepaid mobile recharge , postpaid mobile recharge , DTH recharge & Data Card recharge . All operators Mobile numbers can be recharged in India using paytm .
- Paytm provides Landline bill payments [ Airtel , MTS & Connect ] .
- Gas Bill Payments [ Adani Gas , Mahanagar gas , siti energy ] .
- Electricity bill payments [ AVVN , BSES , BEDCPL , JVVN , MVVL , NPPD , Reliance Energy, SNDL , SBPD , Tata Power & Torrent power Ltd ] .
Paytm Hotel Booking – The website provides online hotel booking services . It covers most of the major cities for online hotels reservations in India .
Paytm Bus Ticket Booking Service – Recently Paytm has started online bus booking service in its website & mobile app . For this service promotion website is offering huge cashback offers on bus booking services .
Paytm Metro Card Recharge – Now Mumbai metro users can recharge their metro card , using paytm metro card recharge service . This service is only available for Mumbai metro card users .
Paytm wallet – Paytm wallet is India’s largest mobile payment service platform . It has about 40mn Paytm wallet users . Paytm has semi-closed wallet service approved by RBI . By using paytm wallet paytm customers can pay for all services offered by paytm . The wallet can also be used to pay for other website payment transactions . Some of the websites which offer Paytm wallet as payment mode are BookMyShow , Shopclues , Foodpanda , Nearbuy , IRCTC , Firstcry and much more . Now paytm wallet users can send paytm cash to and from other paytm users from the mobile app .
When it comes to paytm costumer support , I will say its very good . They usually reply to the queries in a very short span of time , as compared to other similar services websites .
Paytm Office Address / PayTM Toll Free Number / Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Contact Numbers :
Paytm Corporate Office AddressPaytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.B-121, Sector 5,Noida,Gautam Buddh Nagar District,Uttar Pradesh,India – 201301
Paytm Registered Office:1st Floor Devika Tower,Nehru Place,New Delhi – 110019
- Paytm Customer care email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797
- Paytm toll free number for Recharge related queries : 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244
- Paytm toll free number for Shopping related queries : 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm wallet related queries : Click Here & Select issue type .
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related queries : Click Here & Select type of Issue .
- Paytm toll free number for Bus ticket booking related queries : +91-9555123123
- For any other Queries – 0120-3062244
Please Note – The above information about paytm contact number & other details is for our (www.couponwish.in) website users & we are not associated to any e-commerce retail support team.
Also Read – PayTM Recharge Offers & Coupon Codes