Unblock Yourself From Someone’s WhatsApp Account :
If you have been blocked on WhatsApp by someone & if you want to unblock yourself without letting him/her know. Then there are two methods by which you can easily unblock yourself from anyone’s WhatsApp account.
I have tried both the methods & today i will share both of the methods with you :-
- Open WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- Go to setting.
- Hit on the Account Tab.
- Now Enter your Phone number.
- Click on delete my account.
- Now open App manager in phone setting.
- Locate Whats App & uninstall the same.
- Once the app is completely uninstalled from your device, restart your device/phone .
- Now open Play Store.
- Install whats app again.
- Once fresh installation is completed open the app.
- Now enter the data required like mobile no ( your phone number ), OTP etc to start the app .
- Its done, now you can start texting the user who blocked you in his/her account as you have been unblocked from his/her Whats App account .
Also Read – How to retrieve deleted whatsapp messages ?
- Ask a third person to create a new group in whats app .
- Now ask him to add you and & the person who has blocked you from his/her WhatsApp account .
- Once its done ask him to leave/Exit the group .
- Now you can start texting in the group & the messages will be received by the person who has blocked you as he/she is still the group .
Note – If Admin leaves or exits the group the group is not deleted , The participants still in the group can message each other .
Must Read – How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Whats App ?